Meet our Teachers
Meet our Teachers
- Specialist Bass and Guitar teacher.
- Played Guitar for over 30 years.
- Graduated from Salisbury College of TAFE with Advanced Diploma in Commercial Music Performance in 2001.
- Graduated with Honours in Music Teaching from University in 2004.
- Many years of experience playing and teaching Guitar.
- A variety of styles including Blues, Rock, Jazz, Bottleneck Slide Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Note Reading, and Theory.
- Studied Jazz Performance at Adelaide University.
- Supported Deep Purple, Status Quo, Paul Stanley (KISS) and John Swan.
- Has taught Keys, Guitar, Vocal, Theory, and Music Technology at Holden Hill for over 26 years.
- Received Music Grading through AMEB at Adelaide University.
- Played in many bands, duos, and solo work.
- Supported Deep Purple, The Stray Cats, The Angels, Rose Tattoo and Skyhooks.
- Played both Bass and Guitar from the age of 9.
- Currently playing in three different groups, Acoustic Jazz Blues, Electric Jazz Blues and Rock Blues.
- Has composed many works in various styles.
- Registered member of the Australian Guild of Music Education (AGMS) and can give examination in both Theory and Practical.
- Individual singing lessons tailored to your goals and needs.
- Worked with beginners and professionals, such as Jordan Jansen, Marissa Jerome, and Emily Harder.
- Assisted with band EchoSmith and Disney star Sabrina Carpenter.
- Emphasis on healthy vocal technique, learning the mechanics and protecting your vocal chords against strain and damage.
- Extensive experience in drum kit playing in all styles: recording and live playing for many years.
Bachelor of Music (Honours) and Graduate Certificate in Music Teaching from Adelaide University.
Caters for each student's individual drumming goals and learning styles, specialising in preparing students for successful completion in Rock School AMEB exams and SACE year 12 exams.
- Has been teaching at Holden Hill for over 15 years and happy to teach all ages, styles, and levels.
Trevor Draper (Trap)
- Playing and teaching Drums for over 30 years.
- Played and toured with some of Australia's premiere bands.
- Lived and played in major festivals in UK and Europe.
- Currently playing with some Rock and Blues outfits in Adelaide.
- Guitar Player/Teacher for over 30 years.
- Specializes in Classic Rock, Blues, and Funk
- Performed with some of Australia's best cover bands and acoustic duos.
- Every student will have their own tailored method of teaching and learning.
Go Otto Hadinata
- Bachelor of Piano performance (University of Jakarta).
- Master studies in Classical Piano performance (University of Adelaide).
- Performed in Pelita Harapan University Orchestra.
Tyler Di Palo
- Playing in bands in the music scene since the age of 11.
- Played Big Day out at the age of 14.
- Graduated from Marryatville High School Special Interest Music Centre.
- Studying Bachelor Of Music Sonic Arts at Adelaide Uni.
- Currently in Adelaide rock band Sweet Anarchy & Metalcore band Signals.
- Playing Violin and Piano since the age of 5.
- More than 10 years playing experience as a Chamber & Soloist musician.
- Bachelor of Music at the Elder Conservatorium of Music.
- Studied under a famous pianist.
- Very passionate about educating all age groups in various styles.
- Teaching experience in Violin, Piano & Vocals.
- Educated in Hong Kong and Australia,
- Speaks 3 languages fluently, including Cantonese and Mandarin.