Meet our Teachers
Meet our Teachers
- Specialist Bass and Guitar teacher.
- Played Guitar for over 30 years.
- Graduated from Salisbury College of TAFE with Advanced Diploma in Commercial Music Performance in 2001.
- Graduated with Honours in Music Teaching from University in 2004.
- Many years of experience playing and teaching Guitar.
- A variety of styles including Blues, Rock, Jazz, Bottleneck Slide Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Note Reading, and Theory.
- Studied Jazz Performance at Adelaide University.
- Supported Deep Purple, Status Quo, Paul Stanley (KISS) and John Swan.
- Has taught Keys, Guitar, Vocal, Theory, and Music Technology at Holden Hill for over 26 years.
- Received Music Grading through AMEB at Adelaide University.
- Played in many bands, duos, and solo work.
- Supported Deep Purple, The Stray Cats, The Angels, Rose Tattoo and Skyhooks.
- Played both Bass and Guitar from the age of 9.
- Currently playing in three different groups, Acoustic Jazz Blues, Electric Jazz Blues and Rock Blues.
- Has composed many works in various styles.
- Registered member of the Australian Guild of Music Education (AGMS) and can give examination in both Theory and Practical.
- Individual singing lessons tailored to your goals and needs.
- Worked with beginners and professionals, such as Jordan Jansen, Marissa Jerome, and Emily Harder.
- Assisted with band EchoSmith and Disney star Sabrina Carpenter.
- Emphasis on healthy vocal technique, learning the mechanics and protecting your vocal chords against strain and damage.
- Started Drums at 8 years old in Brass Bands, Concert Bands, and School Bands.
- Went on to play in bands of all styles including Blues, Jazz, and Metal.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Music (Honours).
- Has been teaching at Holden Hill for over 15 years and happy to teach all ages, styles, and levels.
Trevor Draper (Trap)
- Playing and teaching Drums for over 30 years.
- Played and toured with some of Australia's premiere bands.
- Lived and played in major festivals in UK and Europe.
- Currently playing with some Rock and Blues outfits in Adelaide.
- Guitar Player/Teacher for over 30 years.
- Specializes in Classic Rock, Blues, and Funk
- Performed with some of Australia's best cover bands and acoustic duos.
- Every student will have their own tailored method of teaching and learning.
Go Otto Hadinata
- Bachelor of Piano performance (University of Jakarta).
- Master studies in Classical Piano performance (University of Adelaide).
- Performed in Pelita Harapan University Orchestra.
- Instrumental forte is guitar with many years experience.
- Passion is music and teaching, tailoring to students goals and needs. Genuinely wants the best for his students.
- Currently studying a Bachelor of Music Education & Pedagogy at the University of Adelaide, Elder Conservatorium.
- Playing in a few very busy Adelaide bands including Gravity, Open Slather and Just Floyd a Pink Floyd show band, touring extensively.
- Specialises in modern/electric guitar, teaching in various styles such as rock, blues, pop, and heavy. Can also help prepare with SACE Stage 2 Music Performance Tutoring.
Tyler Di Palo
- Playing in bands in the music scene since the age of 11.
- Played Big Day out at the age of 14.
- Graduated from Marryatville High School Special Interest Music Centre.
- Studying Bachelor Of Music Sonic Arts at Adelaide Uni.
- Currently in Adelaide rock band Sweet Anarchy & Metalcore band Signals.
- Playing Violin and Piano since the age of 5.
- More than 10 years playing experience as a Chamber & Soloist musician.
- Bachelor of Music at the Elder Conservatorium of Music.
- Studied under a famous pianist.
- Very passionate about educating all age groups in various styles.
- Teaching experience in Violin, Piano & Vocals.
- Educated in Hong Kong and Australia,
- Speaks 3 languages fluently, including Cantonese and Mandarin.