Meet our Teachers
Meet our Teachers
- Specialist Bass and Guitar teacher.
- Played Guitar for over 30 years.
- Graduated from Salisbury College of TAFE with Advanced Diploma in Commercial Music Performance in 2001.
- Graduated with Honours in Music Teaching from University in 2004.
- Many years of experience playing and teaching Guitar.
- A variety of styles including Blues, Rock, Jazz, Bottleneck Slide Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Note Reading, and Theory.
- Studied Jazz Performance at Adelaide University.
- Supported Deep Purple, Status Quo, Paul Stanley (KISS) and John Swan.
- Completed Bachelor of Music Teaching in 2001.
- Currently also teaches at five primary schools - great with kids.
- Able to teach Classical Guitar and modern styles of Rock, Metal and some Jazz.
- Can prepare students for AMEB exams.
- Has taught Keys, Guitar, Vocal, Theory, and Music Technology at Holden Hill for over 26 years.
- Received Music Grading through AMEB at Adelaide University.
- Played in many bands, duos, and solo work.
- Supported Deep Purple, The Stray Cats, The Angels, Rose Tattoo and Skyhooks.
- Played both Bass and Guitar from the age of 9.
- Currently playing in three different groups, Acoustic Jazz Blues, Electric Jazz Blues and Rock Blues.
- Has composed many works in various styles.
- Registered member of the Australian Guild of Music Education (AGMS) and can give examination in both Theory and Practical.
- Individual singing lessons tailored to your goals and needs.
- Worked with beginners and professionals, such as Jordan Jansen, Marissa Jerome, and Emily Harder.
- Assisted with band EchoSmith and Disney star Sabrina Carpenter.
- Emphasis on healthy vocal technique, learning the mechanics and protecting your vocal chords against strain and damage.
- Started Drums at 8 years old in Brass Bands, Concert Bands, and School Bands.
- Went on to play in bands of all styles including Blues, Jazz, and Metal.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Music (Honours).
- Has been teaching at Holden Hill for over 15 years and happy to teach all ages, styles, and levels.
Trevor Draper (Trap)
- Playing and teaching Drums for over 30 years.
- Played and toured with some of Australia's premiere bands.
- Lived and played in major festivals in UK and Europe.
- Currently playing with some Rock and Blues outfits in Adelaide.
- Guitar Player/Teacher for over 30 years.
- Specializes in Classic Rock, Blues, and Funk
- Performed with some of Australia's best cover bands and acoustic duos.
- Every student will have their own tailored method of teaching and learning.
- Taught keyboard to primary aged students at various schools with DY Music.
- Taught adults piano and vocals with Music Corner.
- Obtained a Diploma of Contemporary Music.
- Daughter, Ari White is a singer songwriter with her own Youtube channel.