Lyrebird Arts Offers Generous $20K Prize for Musicians
The Lyrebird Arts Council have made many financial donations to local groups and associations over many years, and they’re very proud to have organised the fund raising event for Black Saturday some years ago that raised over $40,000. Lyrebird have been honoured to have been in a position to give back to the community where possible. In celebration of their 20th anniversary there is one community they wish to give an extra gift to – the music community.
The Lyrebird Gift is a one-off gift of $20,000 to a musician or band.
In keeping with their core beliefs, philosophy and approach to all they have done in the past 20 years, the application process to be the recipient of The Lyrebird Gift will be quite straightforward.
Email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them why, as a musician, you should receive the gift.
Your entry may be some words, it may be a CV, it may be a link to your live music. Tell them who you are, what you do or plan to do musically and if possible, a sample of your music. Don’t forget to send your contact details.
Lyrebird have made a conscious decision to make the gift as large an amount as they can so that it will make a difference to the recipient.
Entries open 31/03/2019 and close 30/09/2019
The winner will be announced on our 20th anniversary, which is October 25th2019.
There is some small print, so please read it before you submit your entry.
The Small Print:
• You must be 18 years of age or over
• You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
• The recipient of the gift will be responsible for all and any legal requirements that come with receiving this gift. For example: Income Tax / GST. The gift is a gift of $20,000 net in one payment.
• Lyrebird Arts Council committee or their relatives and general members of the Lyrebird Arts council are exempt from receiving the gift
• If the recipient is a band, then all responsibility is with the band to determine which bank account the prize will be deposited into and how it is used/divided.
• The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Lyrebird impose No restrictions on how the recipient will spend the gift.
This is a fantastic, one – off opportunity for musicians made possible by Lyrebird, get onto it now!
- Shop HHM